Medieval Viking Ceremonial Drinking Horn w/ Brass Fitting and Iron Display Stand
- Medieval Gears
- 1.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Medieval Viking Ceremonial Drinking Horn with Brass Fitting and Iron Display Stand
The Drinking Horn first appeared during the Bronze Age until clay pots and cups replaced it for most commoners. Drinking Horns then became a ceremonial chalice for kings and people of high status, especially during the Viking Age and Medieval periods. This item was made from real cow horns.
Featuring an ornately decorated brass rim as well as a large brass end cap,this deluxe drinking horn is made from 100% pure cow horn. The exterior is polished to a shiny surface and comes with an iron stand to hold the horn.
- Length: 18" (along the curve)
- Diameter: 3" to 4"
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Material: Natural cow horn/ brass
- Reinforced Large Cow Horn with a naturally polished exterior glaze and brass fittings.
- Every Horn has a slight size and color difference making each one unique.
- Comes with black painted iron horn stand for display purposes.
- Note: This is an authentic cow horn, which is measured at its spine. As this is a natural item, the colors and shapes may differ, and it may also bare a slight smell. Beeswax may be used occasionally to maintain the item's quality, and to keep it from cracking. Simply melt beeswax and pour it into the horn. Remove any excess beeswax. Each cow horn is of the highest quality and truly unique.
- *This item was made from real cow horns and will vary slightly in size, color, and shape.
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.