Defcon TX030 Proelia Recurve Tanto Point D2 Steel Blade Ball Bearing Liner Lock G10 Handle Tactical Folding Knife (variety of handle colors and blade finishes)
- 1.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Blade Finishes: Matte Black, Blade Silver
Handle Colors: Black, Tan
1. D2 steel is one of the most outstanding knife steels available today. It is a high carbon, high chrome tool steel which is often used for the steel cutting dies in tool and die shops. With 1.5% Carbon, 1% Molybdenum, 12% Chrome, and 1% Vanadium, this air hardening steel (at 60-61Rc.) takes a razor edge, and holds it! 2. Each blades 5 step heat treatment results in more toughness with same hardness.
- a. Relieve stress
- b. Pre-heat / Austenitized
- c. 1st Reheat
- d. Sub-zero
- e. 2nd Reheat
3. Each knifes liner lock is put through a carbidizing process that hardens the edge before we assemble each knife.
4. Proelia Knives open and close very easily using a ball bearing system. It is not spring assisted, its manually opened, and is very easy to use.
5. The handle is wrapped in 3-D machined G10. It is light weight, very tough and grippy. G10 has excellent dielectric loss properties, and great electrical strength.
6. Proelia knives are easy to maintain by the end user, accessories are included, and we offer limited life time warranty.
Opened Length: 8.75"
Blade Length: 3.75"
Handle Length: 5"
Material: D2 Steel, G10
Condition: Brand New
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.