Musashi Handmade Japanese Samurai Sword Katana 1060 Differential Harden Steel
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Musashi was the greatest swordsman ever in Japan. It has been recorded that he won no less than 60 sword duels and was never defeated. He was not only the best swordsman but also the author of the book Of Five Rings, teacher of his sword art and talented artist. Musashi was a Samurai in all aspects of the word, and the world may never see another of his caliber.
This is footage from our test cuts with A Musashi Brand 1060 Sword. The Sword is a sub $100 but still held up to single-rolled Wara Mats.
- Blade: The blade of the sword has been hand made with 1060 High Carbon Steel and features a clay tempered hamon. The blade comes Razor sharp with a full tang design.
- Saya: The Saya of the sword is wooden with a black high gloss finish. A black sageo has been tied around the bright brass-fitted Kurigata of the scabbard. The Koiguchi has been hardened.
- Tsuba: The Habaki is a one piece brass construction with an engraved Musashi symbol. The Tsuba is black steel with the legendary sukashi Two Cucumbers (double ring) design. Two Seppas secure the Tsuba.
- Tsuka: The Fuchi is black steel with a dragon. The Tsuka core is wooden with authentic Same (ray skin) beneath black Ito tsukamaki. Two bamboo Mekugi secure the tang of the sword. Two brass Menuki are on each side of the Tsuka. The Kashira is black steel with a dragon.
- Overall Length:40 "
- Blade:Razor Sharp
- Blade Length:28.7 "
- Blade Material: 1060 Steel
- Tsuka Length:11 "
- Tsuka Material:Ray Skin
- Condition:Brand New
- Accessories:Sword Bag
Note: This is a handmade item. Item specs might slightly vary from piece to piece.
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.