This massive 45.5" handmade hand and a half medieval broadsword has a sharp 1060 carbon steel 35.75" full tang blade. The sword features a traditional steel cross-hilt, wooden core tightly wrapped in synthetic cordage and covered in faux leather, a 26" blood groove, and a disc pommel design.
- Blade: This sword has been constructed with a 1060 carbon steel blade featuring a groove that extends about 26 inches from the guard. The blade is sharp and must be handled with care.
- Guard: The simple yet elegant guard is a 9.5" steel crossbar hilt.
- Handle: The hand and a half handle is wrapped in black synthetic cordage and covered in faux leather providing a sure and comfortable grip.
- Pommel: It has the traditional medievaldisc pommel with a cross in the middle with a cold peened tang polished flush with the pommel.
- Scabbard: It comes with awooden scabbard covered in black faux leather that features an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Overall Length (without scabbard): 45.5"
- Overall Length (with scabbard): 46.75"
- Blade Length: 35.75"
- Blade Width: 2"
- Handle Length (without pommel): 7.25"
- Handle Length (with pommel): 9"
- Point of Balance: 7"
- SwordWeight (without scabbard): 3 lbs 4 oz
- SwordWeight (with scabbard): 4 lbs 2 oz
- Hilt Material: Steel
- Hilt Width: 9.5"
- Blade: Sharpened
- Blade Material: 1060 Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Wood, Synthetic Cordage, faux leather
- Tang Type: Full Tang
- Peening Method: Flush Polished Cold Peened Tang
- Pommel Diameter: 1.75"
- Scabbard: Wood, faux leather
- Condition: Brand New
* Please note this sword is sharpened. Swordnarmory is not responsible for any injury and/or death caused by the use and/or misuse of this sword.
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.