Skyjiro Warrior Handmade Katana Sword w/ Bohi 1070 Steel Through Hardened Blade
- 4.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
The Skyjiro Warrior 1070 Mono-Steel Through Hardened Katana Sword with Bohi is an entry grade katana meant for use for the practitioner. It's sharp and fully functional. This sword is guaranteed to cut tatami.
- Blade: The blade has been constructed of 1070 mono-steel in a maru structure. The blade is through hardened with an imitation hamon. It features an extended chu kissaki or medium long tip.
- Saya: The saya has a black gloss finish. It has a black chemical fiber sageo with brass shitodome.
- Koshirae: The habaki is made of brass with brass seppa, and steel tsuba with a brushed and blackened finish. The fuchi and kashira are made of alloy and feature a nanako dimpled design with a leaf theme. The black chemical fiber ito is wrapped tightly over white samegawa in hineri-maki style and the menuki is alloy leaf and is mounted gyakute style or palm side for right-handed users.
- Overall Length: 39.5"
- Blade Geometry: Shinogi Zukuri
- Nagasa Length: 27" / 28.25" with habaki
- Tsuka Length (Handle): 10"
- Point of Balance: 5.5"
- Sori: 0.7"
- Weight W/O Saya: 2lbs 4oz
- Tsuba Material: Steel
- Blade: Sharp
- Blade Material: 1070 Mono Steel
- Ito: Black Chemical Fiber
- Sageo: Black Chemical Fiber
- Fittings: Alloy
- Mekugi: Double Pinned Bamboo
- Condition: Brand New
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.